Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Voice Actor Report: Kana Hanazawa 花澤香菜

As a huge anime lover from Japan, I sometimes watch anime only because of the voice actors. 

Lots of people don't seem to care about voice actors but I really do. Dubbed voices just make my ears bleed and never planning to watch a dubbed anime.


 Hanazawa Kana(last names come first in japan) is personally one of my voice actors.
If you want more info just check wikipedia or something, I'm just here give info about what I find important. 
Fans usually call her Kana tan or Kana chan.

She started off her career in voice acting in 2003 with Last Exile(No idea what that is) and she was very young at that time. But even before, she came out on commercials and act in real life doing musicals. 

Hanazawa Kana's voice just blows my mind. 

She has different sides of her acting.

One side of acting is very calm and shy which is the part of her I totally fell in love with.

Many examples of this is
  

                                                                                                                                   
                     Shiori from kaminomi is probably my favorite role by her. 


 Kanade from Angel Beats is also a very fitting charchter for her voice. She doesn't talk much, but you still find beauty in that as well.

     Of course, Sengoku from the monogatari series is one I love so much too.


Another part of her is a chu ni byou role (中二病). If you don't know what that is I suggest checking it out, it is where you believe you have hidden powers, save the world have the darkness in you and dress up magical. In a bad way, it's mental illness, In a good way, it's kinda like believing in yourself to do weird shit.

This surprising sounds really nice and cute. Personally, there is only 2 I know where she has a role like this. 

                              Kobato from Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai


                                           And Kuroneko from Oreimo

Kinda like a new role started doing these days like the very bright, talkative character.
Of course she always play a middle-high school student, rarely anything else. 
The shy and calm character is the most common for her but this was new shot for her I guess.
It was very good in my opinion.


Sakura from binbougami ga! I loved it so much not only her role but the anime itself.     Definitely recommend it.

Sakura(again. One on the right) from Kaichou ma maido sama. Wasn't bad but definitely suggestion for girls that watch Anime.

So anyways there is a ton more characters she plays. 
Hanazawa Kana's Angel voice totally grabbed not only mine but other people's attention and growing to be one of the best voice actress in the otaku business. 

Of course I totally recommend checking her out, and I'm planning not only voice actor profiles, but singer profiles too. 

Little more pics....
The fact that her character looks just like her is cool. From To aru gagaku no railgun.

She also sings as a J-pop singles and releases them. Not many out but her anime songs are amazing too.

             Something I found on the internet. Her characters till 2010. Not all of course.

Hanazawa Kana on Morning tv news show called Mezamashi TV. says women voice actor ranked number one AWWWW YEAAAHHH

So anyways more stuff coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment