Saturday, August 10, 2013

Singer Profile: ClariS

The soundtrack industry in the Anime is huge.(at least in Japan)
Tons of companies make money from the soundtracks and the cds they sell.

I honestly have lots of anime/game soundtrack singers but I'm introducing one to you today.

ClariS is a duet not actually from Tokyo, from Hokkaido which is the most Northern region in Japan. They're actually high school students that debuted from "irony" OP song of Oreimo.

Maybe I should upload it myself. Couldn't find a good one. So this is irony.

And actually, when they recorded this, they were still in middle school. I think that was part of the reason they remain as the faceless duet. But there was an image released before of their actual faces.

HOLY SHIT THEY ACTUALLY LOOK VERY DIFFERENT. But there is no official released picture.
This is probably fake but I'll just put it up anyway.
It totally remains as a mystery but just hope they'll show up with their faces one day.
I honestly can't give you much but I'll list the songs by them because you should judge them yourself.

ナイショの話 naisho no hanashi from Nisemonogatari.

コネクトconnect from Puella magi Madoka Magika. Never watched but the songs good.

Currently to this point, they have 2 albums out.



Yeah so basically there isn't much but more stuff coming and I suggest checking them out.

1 comment:

  1. this an entertaiment att all... their identities will revelead someday.. by some maniac out there.. perhaps....

    ReplyDelete