Monday, August 5, 2013

Japan/Anime Facts: School 学校

Do you ever wonder when you look at schools in animes, it's like the coolest thing you've ever seen, well here's the reality.

<---------- HOLY SHIT
There are no schools like this.
TOTAL BULLSHIT.
There is just no way there are schools like this in Tokyo.

 From Hayate no Gotoku
(aka Hayate the Combat butler)






  I lived in Japan for long time myself but I didn't go to a public school.
It was a very expensive private school that still looked nothing like the school above.
Lots of animes actually take place in high schools which are usually big as an typical high school.

<=========
This is what a high school in Japan looks like. These are one of the better schools. There are some schools that look smaller and worse than this.













What I always envied when I look at schools in anime is to eat lunch at the rooftop.
Unfortunately, my school had to have special access in order to get to the rooftop.


<======
Events like this always occur on rooftops don't they :)










<========
WAKEUP THIS IS REALITY BITCH















There are actually some animes where the schools actually look similiar compared to real life.
I just wanted to let the readers know that this is how an actual school really looks like.

Anyways I'm on summer vacation so I will be able to post stuff like crazy. BUT FUCK I DONT HAVE READERS JUST YET.


ANYWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment