Sunday, August 18, 2013

Japan Facts: Trains

As a person who lived in Japan for 6 years, train has always been my main transportation.

In fact, my house never owned a car. Never actually needed one.

Fortunately, my house was close to school so I always walked.
And of course, in animes, there are lots of scenes that take place in the train or a bus.

 Personally, living in Japan for 6 years, I've only seen this couple times where people actually have to push you inside. This definitely doesn't happen on a daily basis.

Only time where this might happen is the peak ours of the rush hours, around 6-9am or 5-8 pm.

I cannot drive yet of course so as a student living in America right now, a car is a must have item. I can't go anywhere without people driving me to places. Of course if you live in places like New York City, trains/subways are very good.

The ideal thing I've always imagined was when you meet a friend at the train on your way to school.


This is probably the realistic order of sequence when you use train to go to school or something.


 So yeah I did have times where I had to be stuck in a crowded train with people smelling like ass but that was one part of the fun I really miss living in Japan.

Yup here it is in a rush hour.

Damnn this is another fucking level of being crowded.
 

I was on a trip for couple days so I couldn't post as frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment