Saturday, August 10, 2013

Anime In Depth: Kaminomi zo Shiru sekai 神のみぞ知るセカイ(The World God only knows)

Kaminomi is a manga series first released in 2008.

It is really one of my favorite series which includes both manga and anime.
In Japan, they're currently on book 22, Anime, currently airing megami hen which I totally suggest reading manga first in order to understand.

There are lots of fans out there but I'm not very positive in the English world.

Definitely a male targeted series where you could almost call it a MAN'S DREAM(At least I imagined being like Keima)



So basically, Keima, a high school student he is known as Otoshigami(落とし神) which is a very good at getting girls(which he calls himself).... in games. I first thought it was pathetic, but he gets an email one day.

This is basically what it said

"Dear Otoshigami
I've heard that you can get any girl possible,
I do believe so but if that's true, I have a girl that i want you to get.
If you can do it press the agree button.

PS. IF YOU CAN'T DO IT DON'T PRESS IT."

Of course he does and guess what.


A devil, falls off the sky and gets into a contract where he has to get the kaketama out by filling the girl's minds with love.
(on Kaketama, Apparantly an evil spirit that goes in girl's spaces? in minds and you have to get it out by filling those spaces with love.(Actually not only love. You just have to fill them so the kaketama will get out.) You know what fuck that it's hard to explain translating the whole thing in English. Just check out the mango or anime.)

Yeah so Keima's contract is to get all the kaketama out in the world. And there is a ton out there.

FROM HERE I IF YOU DIDN'T WANT THIS SPOILED, JUST SKIP TO THIS PART.

So basically, in the anime there is the 3rd season running, as well as couple OVAs.

From here is the the climax moment of the 8? 9? heroines in the Anime.( In the Manga, there is ton more)

HERE WE GO IN ORDER




                                         My Personal Favorite kissing scene


I actually love this one too. This is not in first neither second season. In OVA Tenri Hen.
    And Of course for Elsea, there is this. Inappropriate? I guess but who cares.

Trying to look for a good one in the anime for Haqua but  I couldn't. You could find more in the manga as well as the currently airing Megami hen.





I love the fact that this was animated blew my mind because the voice actors in this was(and still is) amazing. (of course the Japanese one. is the english one even dubbed?)

There is Elsea who also plays Yui from Sword Art Online as well as Senna from Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai.

FUCK ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE?
 
And Ayumi plays Kirino from Oreimo and Azusa from K ON
UGHHH SOMEONE HELP ME LINING THEM SIDE BY SIDE.
And there is ton more but check it out later.

                           
                              This is definitely the best scene in the Anime.

Another reason I love the series is that the crew did a phenomenal job with the soundtracks.
The opening and the ending songs were so good. Especially the first one just blew my mind and couldn't get it out of my head for a long time.

.                              

The original is actually 8 minutes long and divided into multiple parts.

The second and third as well as all the ending songs are amazing so I highly suggest checking them out.

That basically is it for now, I'll probably make a post about kaminomi again after Megami hen is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment