Friday, September 13, 2013

Updates

I have not posted for the last 2 weeks and this is why.

In the last 2 weeks, school started and I bought a ps vita.

And in the course of 2 weeks, I completed a game called

Persona 4 The Golden


 It was so amazing. It is basically persona 4 with extra content but so much from it.

More anime scenes, new dungeons, new soundtracks, extra story, and a new character that I love so much.

 You possibly cannot expect anymore, from a game extension like persona 4 golden has done.

I'll say persona series is one of the best games ever made and persona 4 golden didn't disappoint me.

You can call me a fan boy but these are amazing games.

Anyways I might write a review, I might not.

In the anime side of things, I started Sword Art Online.

I know I'm probably th last person on earth watching this anime but the the last blu ray disc came out only couple months ago.

I'm half way there and I'm loving it so far.


So yeah, that has been my 2 weeks. I'll go back to my anime watching basis again. I'll put up anime reviews. Like I have been.

 byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment